PEXLY is an international company. We empower businesses all over the world through providing remote assistants and outsourced teams specialized in customer support, data collection and processing, agile sales and marketing support.
We are searching for a Trainer & Quality Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the development the skills and evaluation of the quality of work of our agents working remotely in different countries around the world on different projects.
It is a remote full-time position. You can work from home in a comfortable environment
Schedule: 8 hours per day, 9:00 – 18:00 / 10:00 – 19:00 10CET. Monday-Friday. Some trainings to be done in accordance of agent’s time zone.
What we offer:
- Experience in the international company working with people around the globe;
- Training will be provided from the company’s side.
- Dynamic work in a young team of like-minded people in a progressive business sphere
- Develop training material according to business needs
- Provide trainings for agents and management team in small groups: soft skills, working with objections, active listening, working with negative customers, sales, written communications etc.
- Provide Onboarding for new Agents. Copying the trainings of our clients for subsequent independent use.
- Develop QA process, scripts
- Participate in launching new projects (QA and training process for each new Client).
- Coaching Agents, analyzing their mistakes (soft skills), agent’s evaluation.
- Produce trainings on demand.
You are our perfect candidate if you have:
- An professional in remote communications
- 1-2 years as soft-skill trainer in a call center, quality assessment experience;
- English - Upper-Intermediate level. All materials and trainings should be in English;
- Experience in creating training program and quality scorecard from scratch.
- Self-employment. We will sign a contract with you as with independent businessman.
- You can work from home, don’t be distracted
We will be glad to see you in our team! Send us your curriculum on !